I'm here, I'm there. I'm everywhere.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Go to hell Pachelbel

I finally decided to watch a Pacers game last night. It was the first NBA game I've watched in at least a year. This big trade the Pacers pulled off just re-sparked my interest, I guess. I wasn't that disappointed. Darrell Armstrong looks a lot younger than 38. Marques Daniels looks surprisingly not inept. And Troy Murphy kept draining long Js. It was actual good basketball. I was shocked. Shaq wasn't really a factor with only 14 minutes. The time he was in, he really just disappeared. I imagine he'll step it up as the stamina comes back. Wade made plays you just don't think can happen. He went up and blocked Jermaine O'Neal...JO was just shocked. Pacers ended up winning it in OT after being down 13 in the 4th. Good game.

A real interesting read. The guy was a top CB prospect in Georgia two years ago. He gets charged with child molestation for getting a BJ from some girl 2 years younger than he, even though it was consentual. Now he's serving 10 years, no chance of parole. Just isn't right.

I'll wait 'till next week to start spewing about the Super Bowl matchup.

So I leave you with this:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why are you so gay? Seriously?

02 February, 2007 15:54

 

Post a Comment

<< Home